Interested in hiring TFA corps members or alumni?
TFA Bay Area finds, develops, and supports a diverse network of leaders, working together to end educational inequity for communities across the Bay.
- Across Richmond, Oakland, San Francisco, and the South Bay, we have 260 first- and second-year corps members teaching in more than 100 schools within 25 school systems, both traditional districts and public charter networks.
- More than 50% of our corps members teach in hard-to-staff subjects, including STEM, special education, and bilingual classrooms.
- More than 50% of our corps identifies as Black, Indigenous, and People Of Color, and more than 40% identify as coming from a low-income background.
- We have 1,300 alumni serving in schools across the Bay Area, including teachers, school leaders, and school system leaders.
- Together, our corps members and alumni impact 82,500+ students in the Bay Area.
Less than one in five applicants to Teach For America are accepted. These outstanding and diverse individuals have demonstrated the values and leadership skills that promise to make them valuable additions to your team.
Your next great hire starts here!