Participant: Social Studies EdTech Pilot
UpTeach is an education technology company built on the deep understanding that teachers are the most influence on student learning inside of a school. Our new online platform is designed to empower teachers to be their best selves. It teachers to discover, adapt and create engaging K-12 classroom activities – and seamlessly use them with a projector or Smartboard.We are currently recruiting U.S History teachers for a two-week pilot on UpTeach. We’re looking for top educators who are excited to engage and collaborate virtually with one another on the UpTeach platform.Participants will work independently to create and share captivating content and activities. They will comment and share constructive feedback to fellow teachers in the pilot. They will provide feedback to the UpTeach team on how to improve the platform for collaborative work.To facilitate this process, the UpTeach team will send out weekly challenges, send out group weekly communications and set up feedback sessions (virtual, e.g. on a Google Hangout).Job Requirements
- You teach US history in grades 6-12.
- You are energetic and passionate about great teaching.
- You value community and working with other teachers.
- You are a strong communicator who excels in providing honest feedback.
- You are excited to work in a dynamic environment and help shape an exciting new Ed Tech tool in its earliest days.