Senior Effectiveness Coach
TNTP seeks a Senior Effectiveness Coach for the Academics Department on the Client Services Team. This position will be based in a home office in California, and is available immediately. Frequent travel up to 60% annually to Corning, California is expected.The Senior Effectiveness Coach will partner primarily with the Corning Union Elementary School District to help new and experienced teachers improve their literacy instruction, and help leaders monitor performance of their instructional program through direct coaching. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the development and execution of approaches that will improve the quality of instruction at scale, particularly in early literacy (Grades K-5)
- Design and implement professional development for leaders and teachers around Common Core aligned reading and writing instruction
- Provide regular coaching to teachers and leaders around literacy instruction that results in immediate, measurable improvement in student achievement
- Regularly track, measure, and communicate teacher growth and development to district partners, school leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and manage client relationships with school leaders, teachers, and other stakeholders
- Be a day-to-day resource to help Corning Union Elementary School District staff to provide guidance, troubleshoot hurdles, and adapt as needed.