Skip to content
- Summer Program Director: Manages 20-40 staff
- Gain HR experience through staff selection and hiring, manage your staff’s professional development, oversee camp facilities and operations, and build relationships with parents and community members through this organizational leadership role. Also including leading training, assisting in camper and classroom management, and doing instructor observations. (Some work in the pre-season, starting in the winter.)
- Assistant Director: Directly manages 10+ staff, supporting SPD in managing full team
- Strengthen team and program management skills through mentoring fellow staff and working with your SPD to create and supervise programmatic elements of summer camp for 100-250 students. Includes assisting in camper management, doing instructor observations, and providing customer service through interacting with community families.
- Operations Coordinator: Directly manages 2-8 staff
- Lead coordinator of all operations, customer service, and administration for the summer program. Supports the SPD, runs point on all office projects, main interfacer with families, and manages the summer intern team. (Salesforce proficiency a plus.)
- Extended Care Coordinator: Directly manages 4-10 staff
- Supervise the extended care program for 100+ students through content creation, materials management, and staff mentoring. Create a safe environment for engaging learning through collaborative group management and program development.
- Lead Instructor: Staff to student ratio is 1 to 10, flexible 2-3 week commitments available
- Ideal for those who want a short commitment or a more flexible summer option. Teach pre-written and kid tested PBL and design thinking curriculum in a joy filled environment. Supportive managers give observational feedback and personalized professional development based on your growth goals.