Explore Your Passion to Teach STEM – Apply for the Marshall Teacher Residency
At the Marshall Teacher Residency, we believe student-centered learning is the first step toward more equitable schools. We know that change starts by investing in the training and development of America’s future educators: YOU.Do you:
- Believe that all students can be successful?
- Want to build meaningful relationships with diverse students?
- Embrace an innovative approach to teaching and learning?
- Commit to learning and growing as an anti-racist educator?
- Affordable tuition and a living stipend during the year of the program
- A California Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential upon completion of the program
- Priority in the hiring process at our partner schools
- The option to pursue a one year Master’s in Education upon completion of the program
- Submit resume
- A response to a short answer prompt
- A copy (unofficial is fine at this point in the process) of your undergraduate transcript
- The email addresses for three (3) professional references we can contact