Business Development Coordinator
ITG America is hiring a business development coordinator to spearhead outreach of its internationally acclaimed LMS and SIS systems for the K-12 market in the US and internationally. Based in San Jose, CA, ITG America is the US based subsidiary of ITG, one of the largest SIS, LMS and ERP providers in the world outside the US with over 15M users, 50,000 schools and 3 countrywide rollouts. With users in over 22 countries, ITG America is focused on the US market as well as expansion into Latin America and Asia. ITG is already the dominant platform in the Middle East and parts of Africa and was a founding partner along with Lego Education in a charity called World Refugees School that is bringing education to Syrian refugees and other refugees around the world. ITG America is looking for a former teacher (TFA Alumni would be great) that is comfortable and knowledgeable with LMS systems and technology use in schools. The candidate should be tech savvy, comfortable with sales, and have a passion for bringing the latest technologies into the classroom. Marketing and social media skills would be an added bonus.Specific responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating outreach to teachers, schools and districts in the United States as well as internationally for ITG’s EduWave SIS, LMS, and ERP products.
- Provide competitive analysis.
- Find and analyze complimentary software to integrate with both LMS and SIS systems.
- Reach out and work with channel partners, consultants and other educational technology professionals both inside and outside the classroom.
- Coordinate marketing efforts and helping to create marketing materials.