Part Time – Office Coordinator
Position OverviewCollege Track seeks a process-driven and highly organized Office Coordinator as our Jack of All Trades for all office operations, events and special projects at the National Office. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Office Coordinator oversees the day-to-day office operations and coordinates all National events logistics.Primary Responsibilities IncludeEvent Logistics:
- Plan and execute internal office events by ordering catering, scaling meeting facility, supporting logistics, etc. for convenings such as departmental summits, New Hire Orientation, and 112 office events - including support to culture events.
- Maintain a welcoming office environment that is comfortable, professional, and fun.
- Manage reception area including answering phones, greeting visitors, and overseeing general inquiries (responding to and routing correspondences to appropriate parties).
- Manage inventory of office supplies, purchasing and restocking office supplies and equipment.
- Manage office facilities (kitchen, meeting rooms, shared spaces) and support the implementation of shared office policies.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail. Work closely with the development and finance departments to ensure proper recording and processing of checks and bills/invoices.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience; experience in project management preferred.
- Excellent customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take on tasks big and small, from emptying the dishwasher to supporting organization-wide events.
- Solutions oriented self-starter who proactively multi-tasks, takes ownership of their work, and anticipates needs.
- Outstanding organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and time management, with ability to create and improve processes.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and maintaining discretion.