Position OverviewAt College Track, we know our success hinges on attracting and retaining a high-performing team. The HR Coordinator is a new position on the team that provides the best in class support to all employees and managers in the organization. This role reports to the HR Generalist and will partner with the Employee Experience team and employees across the organization to support the administration and logistics of the employee life cycle. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and passionate team and is ideal for someone who is eager and excited to grow their skills in HR. Primary Responsibilities Include:Employee Lifecycle Coordination:
- In partnership with the HR Generalist and Operations Managers, support new hires, position changes, and transitions out of the organization.
- Contribute to providing a great experience for employees while enhancing our College Track Brand and Core Values.
- Communicate professionally with employees, maintaining a high level of confidentialityHR Operations:
- Maintain employee records with a focus on accuracy and efficiency Updating employee records and HRIS database
- Follow up with employees and new hires as needed to ensure record completion
- Assist with roll out and tracking of Employee Handbook policy updates
- Managing driver clearance process: keeping materials up to date, submitting and tracking clearances
- Monthly benefit bill auditing and change tracking
- Updating training and source documents across platforms as systems and processes evolve to ensure consistency across systems
- Oversee required bi-annual manager training completion (SHPT track completion & reminders, system setup and administration, communication)