Director of Organization and Talent Development
Position OverviewWe are seeking a passionate, strategic, hands-on and results-driven Director of Organization and Talent Development who will set the strategic and operational direction of our people growth and development to achieve the long-term business strategy. The Director of Organization and Talent Development will be responsible for the design and delivery of programs, processes and policies with a focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion which includes talent assessment, team effectiveness, talent mobility, succession planning, and leadership development. The right person for this role is a self starter, has demonstrated the ability to develop a vision and strategy while working in a hands-on, collaborative manner and has the experience, maturity, executive presence and judgment to gain credibility, influence and respect among business leaders and HR leaders and is able to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of the organization.The Director of Organizational and Talent Development will manage a team and reports directly to the Vice President of People.Primary Responsibilities: Organizational Design, Talent Development and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Expertise
- Provide depth of knowledge, expertise and change leadership in strategy, programs and effectiveness of Talent and Organization Development through a focus of diversity, equity and inclusion, which includes organization design and effectiveness, succession planning and management, DEI, and leadership development.
- Leads workforce design to create operating model that align to organization strategic plan This includes capabilities, head count and talent planning.
- Provides in-house expertise to senior leaders to understand talent needs of each function/location and provide consultation and develop talent related programs and/or programs specific to each function/location to drive organizational growth goals with DEI best practices.
- Partners with senior leaders to integrate mission, vision and values with DEI front and center into organization and talent strategy and with Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience to ensure there is a deliberate strategy, plans, and policies for recruiting, engaging, developing, and retaining diverse pipeline of talent while creating a more inclusive culture to support the workforce.
- Lead the design, integration and implementation of multi-year DEI strategic plan
- Provide expertise, with strong partnership and established credibility across all functions/levels, on change management and or design processes associated with large scale organization people initiatives and planning.