Goals Success Manager
Clever Goals is a new product that lets schools set goals to use learning software to improve academic outcomes. District leaders, principals, teachers, and students all use Clever Goals to track and improve usage and progress of learning software. Success with Clever Goals means better software implementations, higher student engagement with software, and, ultimately, better learning outcomes for students.
- Manage and mentor a small, high-performing team of Goals customer success representatives.
- Identify, measure, and improve customer success metrics for all Goals customers.
- Develop the customer success playbook that the team will use to take district customers from sales handoff through renewals.
- Personally own the most complex Clever Goals accounts, and drive tricky customers to successful outcomes: high engagement, delighted customers, and renewals.
- Work closely with product & engineering to rapidly iterate and improve the Clever Goals product.
- Managerial experience investing in the personal and professional growth of team members and leading teams to successful outcomes.
- Deeply understands K-12 digital learning curriculum & implementation at the district, school, and classroom level.
- Experience building systems/processes, using cross-functional skills (e.g. marketing, professional development, customer success, product feedback).
- Exceptional leadership skills - capable of leading teams and motivating both large and small groups of people to action.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, iterative, and autonomous environment.
What Clever offers:
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers