Rising Leader Fellowship
A seven-month leadership-pathway program open to recent alumni exploring systems-change leadership.
- Virtual Workshops and Courses: Participate in whole and small group sessions. During these sessions, fellows engage with and learn from peers, community partners and alumni leaders. Virtual courses will be offered to support your learning experience.
- Individualized Coaching: Engage in critical dialogue within reflection pods to further reflect on your leadership and development as a collective and individually.
- 360 Reviews: Receive support and coaching from Teach for America staff around your 360 feedback
- Informational Interviews: Connect with TFA alumni leaders from various professional sectors to network, as well as discuss leadership and career journeys and professional development opportunities.
- Professional Development Microgrant: Subsidize PD opportunities and/or use funds for executive coaching
“I enjoyed having a time to reflect on my current practice as a teacher and how I would like to continue developing at my school.”
“It has had a positive impact on the direction I want to take with my career. I feel honored and inspired to be part of such an amazing group of people!“
Clarity: Explore your strengths and values and gain clarity in your long-term role in ending educational inequity.
Connections: Build authentic and lasting connections with other fellows and mentors
Skills: Learn from other fellows, partners, and mentors as you develop leadership skills
Opening Session: Saturday, 10/24 10am – 12pm
Civic Leadership Panel: Tuesday, 11/10 5:30pm – 7:30pm
School Leadership Panel: Thursday, 12/3 5:30pm – 7:30pm
January Session: Saturday, 1/23 10am – 12pm
March Session: Saturday, 3/6 10am – 12pm
April Session: Saturday, 4/24 10am – 12pm
Closing Session: Saturday, 5/22 10am – 12pm
*With the changing landscape and uncertainty, please note that the sessions may be subject to change.
Early Decision Deadline: Monday, September 7th
Final Deadline: Monday, September 21st